Wednesday 2 November 2016

Response to task







Response to task

I was really optimistic when I heard about this task, I feel like the thriller genre is such an interesting genre to explore as there are so many themes and techniques to look at. Filming a thriller will be great as it will allow us to experiment with new techniques and get accustomed to filming in a different style. Already, my group have been discussing interesting and unique ideas which I feel will lead to an effective and gripping storyline. We have already considered factors such as location and props in order to make our film as successful as possible. In order to make a thriller gripping and suspensful, our group will have to incorporate dark lighting, low saturation and non-diegetic, eery music. This will really help create an effective atmosphere for this style of genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment