Monday 23 January 2017

Filming update

Myself and my group filmed the first scene to our opening sequence yesterday. Overall, I feel that the filming process went successfully, myself and my group worked well together in order to complete the first scene effectively and in a reasonable amount of time.

We filmed the first scene in my kitchen, all of us had been assigned different roles in order to manage the task easily; Anyia was staring and myself and Keeley were filming. There were difficulties within each role; Anyia needed to follow our shooting script whilst myself and Keeley needed to capture the shots effectively.

As a group, we didn't face many problems whilst filming our first scene, due to how we worked together and communicated. We had to retake a few shots due to them not being clear enough, but aside from that, we were all extremely happy with the first scene and are looking forward to filming the second and third scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment